Best Data Visualization Tools
Tableu Best Data Visualization Tools:
Tableau is one of the best Data Visualization tools for 2020. Tableau was founded in 2003 and the new version was Tableau 2020.2. By using tableau you can convert text data into interactive dashboards which can be understood easily by anyone. One can understand the data with the help of Charts like Tableau Donut Chart. You can assign roles for your team members and make your work easy. The roles available in Tableau software are
- Admin tableau Online
- Admin Tableau Server
- Admin Customer portal
The main products available in the tableau are Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep, Tableau Server, Tableau Online, Tableau Data Management, Tableau Server management, Tableau Mobile, and Embedded analytics.
By using tableau one can integrate, customize and automate your data according to your clients requirement with the help of Tableau API.
- Data Connectivity
- Data Science Integration
- Embedded Analytics
- Desktop Support
- Server support
- Prep support
- Public support
Pros of Tableau:
- High performance and secure
- Available for mobile OS. So it is mobile friendly
- Can be upgraded easily when updates available
- Good Developers Community
- Easy to use even non technical ones can use it learn it
Cons of Tableau:
- Unable to recover the old data once lost
- Need SQL knowledge
- High Cost
- Embedment issues
- Custom formatting
- Limited data processing
- Poor sales support
The cost of tableau Software for teams and organizations starts from $70 for tableau creator, $35 for tableau explorer, $12 for tableau viewer, $5.50 for Tableau Data Management add-on, $3 for Server management add-on. These pricing is for On-premises or Public Cloud.
If the requirement is for tableau Online fully hosted by tableau, cost may vary like $70 for tableau creator, $42 for tableau explorer, $15 for tableau viewer, $5.50 for data management addon and $250 for resource blocks.
If you want to know the features then one can get the Tableau free trial for 14 days.
Qlikview is another best Data Visualization Tools for 2020. Qlik is a end to end data integration, user driven BI tool founded in 1993. The main products of Qlik are Qlikview and Qliksense.
Qlikview is easy to use. The main feature that qlik has is it can be deployed in any cloud public under a single license. By using qlikview one can do their day-to-day tasks, analyzing data. If one has to interact with Qlikview and Qlik Sense Qlik connectors can be used for interaction purposes.
The different types of charts available in Qlik are Charts and tables.: some of the available charts and tables are
- Bar chart
- Pie chart
- Combo chart
- Line chart
- Radar chart
- Grid chart
- Gauge chart
- Block chart
- Funnel chart
- And tables like pivot and straight tables.
Key features of Qlikview:
- Qlikview can interact with dynamic apps and dashboards.
- It has API availability
- With qlikview we can integrate applications
- Custom development can be achieved with Qlikview
- Tracking features
- Real time analytics and reporting.
- Qlikview has inbuilt templates which can be used easily
- Can design geographic maps
- The main key feature of Qlikview is In-memory technology
Pros of Qlikview:
- Low maintenance
- Provides high data security
- Delivers data in high speed
Cons of Qlikview:
- Very less RAM
- Requires technical expertise
The price of Qlik products ranges from $30 to $70 based on requirement.